We currently have the following roles available:
POST TITLE: GENERAL MAINTENANCE TRAINEE/APPRENTICE FOR MALTON BASED PROJECT
Below is a detailed but not exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your environment and role and the overall business objectives of the whole organisation.
PRIME OBJECTIVES OF THE POST
- To be a team player and to work on your own initiative within Impact’s Property Services team in the day-to-day maintenance, grounds and/or domestic cleaning work as required ensuring it is delivered to a high standard
- To carry out all allocated varied maintenance, grounds and/or domestic cleaning tasks to the highest level of skill in the appropriate work
- In delivery of Impact’s maintenance, grounds and domestic cleaning work you must be able to deal effectively with the public and/or customers from all backgrounds and cultures in a courteous and professional manner ensuring your customer service is delivered to a high standard
- To ensure all maintenance, grounds and domestic cleaning work is carried out and completed in compliance with current statutory regulations and the company’s Health & Safety Policy
- To work within the guidelines, policies, procedures and statutory requirements of Impact
- To work and deliver a service which is sensitive to the different needs of all young people from all backgrounds and cultures, which does not discriminate on grounds of sex, marital status, sexual orientation, creed, colour, race, age, class, ethnic origin, religion, HIV status and/or offending background
- To carry out your duties at new or future Impact sites and workplaces as and when requested
Please Contact us using the form below if you would like a full job description.